Monday, January 6, 2014

I'm not Sick; Just Detoxing

I remember the first naturopath I met years ago saying:  "In natural healing, things often get worse before better."  Starting yesterday, I have had this sinus discomfort that is driving me crazy, a little achy, cold feeling.  How could it be that I am feeling worse?  As I understand it, detoxification goes that way.  So glad that I understand that I am getting better and will feel so much better on the other side.  Realized this when fasting in the past too and leaned on the old adage:  We must first give to the fast (our energy and focus) and then the fast will give to us with renewed energy down the road.  I am content to stay on track and look forward to feeling better. 

This article was very helpful:  http://www.raw-food-for-the-beginner.com/RawFoodDetox.html

No comments:

Post a Comment